612 Oak Street in Downtown Baraboo
Our Current Newsletter: DECEMBER 2014
THURSDAY: OPEN 10am-3pm and 5:30pm-8:30pm
SUNDAY: OPEN 10am-3pm
Also open for select special events and
It is a year old but you can still enjoy reading the December 2013 article in the Baraboo News Republic about the Womonscape Center!!: Click here!
The Womonscape Center is a non-profit organization that celebrates and supports women in their desire to live rich and fulfilling lives. The Center’s aim is to be educational, supportive, recreational, peaceful, and safe. The Womonscape Center is a place for women to share resources, conversation, and ideas; for quiet reflection and study; and for workshops and gatherings.
The Womonscape Center offers:
- an informational clearing house of women’s resources in Baraboo and the surrounding area, updated frequently
- a source of educational and recreational reading materials authored or edited by women in the form of a free lending library
- discussion groups, music and literature events
- movie nights featuring women in dramas, comedies and documentaries
- individual activities such as reading, writing, studying, listening to music, creating art, and simply being still
Every Sunday we have a kettle of hot soup available...always vegetarian and yummy.
Who May Use the Center?
Women of all ages may use the Center whenever it is open. Men who support women in their personal quests are also welcome.
Come and Visit
Stop by and see for yourself what the Womonscape Center has to offer. Bring your ideas, bring a friend, or come on your own. You are very welcome.
How much does it cost?
Participation in Womonscape Center activities is by donation only. Donations are gratefully accepted to help offset operating costs. Womonscape Center is also a commercial-free space.
The Womonscape Center is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.